Shaun Esden – About me
Shaun has been presenting since 1995, he has presented all manner of programmes including travel programmes “Wish You Were Here..?” for ITV, “Great Escapes” by Thames Television for SKY and the “TTG Holiday Programme”.
He has also presented for Carlton TV on “Carlton Food Network”.
Read Harry Enfield’s review of Shaun on Great Escapes
His Corporate films have varied immensely, Boots, The Vehicle Inspectorate, Severn Trent Water, Freight Trade Association, Chineaud Perfume, The Good Van Code, Woodleigh Care Home, Mercia Marina, Robert Ellis Estate Agents, Cedars Farm Horseboxes…phew..! to name but a few..
He can script, storyboard, direct, make the tea and present any corporate programme/film for the most demanding of clients.
For our Property Films Shaun has the edge as he has worked in the property industry as well, and so knows what will work and what won’t, when the film crew arrives at a property with Shaun he has already thought of the best angle for the story to be told, what the script should be saying and what the ending is before the crew have finished their coffee….
Working with Paul as a cameraman is a pleasure. His skill as an editor and web developer is always a source of amazement for me. It just makes him the ultimate techie. And with my skills alongside his own it makes us the perfect team.
I have a very broad range of interests but if I had to choose a favourite I would have to say travel and I have travelled to some incredible places and had the privilege of working with some really great people all over the world.
In my youth I used to race Motorcross which was a fantastic experience. And to this day my secret passion is still motorbikes.
- RT @ClassicMotorSal: The 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO - one of the world's most sought after classic cars for sale $45MIL View More Info: https://t…
- Thank you for following @Amy_Rev3 Here's what we do: https://t.co/1Uy9gYMFsu #property #Construction #Filmmaking https://t.co/2d0HsMuvCB
- RT @InvestorGossip: #EastMidsHeadsUp - expect ongoing price increases & it's nothing to do with #Brexit - costs have risen & price supresse…
- Conygar acquires Boots Island site for £13.5m https://t.co/PBLaefvBs6
- RT @AntcliffKaren: How much would you pay for a terrace in #Sneinton? This one fetched more than double its guide | Nottingham Post https:/…
- Thank you @CarnabysIEA & @savoysestates and the other followers too many to mention for following, here's what we d… https://t.co/KX8lgk8qsc
- RT @curiousthnotts: 50% off Food Please phone 0115 950 8266 to book a table with the phrase "I want a Curious discount." T's & C's apply. h…
- RT @edjames_: OMG go outside and look at the crescent moon.. you'll also see Venus below and Mars above it! Awesome! #rubbishdiagram https:…